Important: please read
the Ordering Instructions on the Online Order Form
PO Box 511
Fallston, MD 21047 USA
Your e-mail address: _____________________________________________
State / Province: _____________ Zip / Postal Code: ___________________
Country (if not USA) ___________________________________________
Phone: ___________________________ Fax: __________________________
Please send me
Clearly print or type: number of sets of a pair of blades, + blade size, type (0012 or 8-H-12), and price per set
1. (qty)___ of (size, type)______________________________________ @ $___________
2. (qty)___ of (size, type)______________________________________ @ $___________
3. (qty)___ of (size, type)______________________________________ @ $___________
4. (qty)___ of (size, type)______________________________________ @ $___________
Crating Cost: (refer to Instructions on Online Order Form) $___________
Shipping Cost: (add only for tail rotorblades) $___________
Credit Card Fee: (if paying by credit card, add 4% if order is over $200) $___________
SALES TAX (Maryland residents only: add 6%) $___________
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We can only accept credit cards
as payment for orders within the continental U.S.A.
Foreign orders can be paid for by bank-to-bank funds transfer
(instructions will be provided) or a USD International Money Order.
Credit card orders over $200 require a 4% processing fee.
indicate in the "Special shipping or other instructions"
box (above) if you are in the U.S. and want to pay by credit card
If so, we will contact you to obtain your card information.
This contract made and entered into this _____ day of
_______________ 20_____ between Vortech, Inc., hereinafter called
Distributor, and ____________________________, hereinafter called
Purchaser. Distributor agrees to sell and Purchaser agrees to buy from
Distributor "the aircraft components" enumerated in "item description"
above for the total purchase price of $________________________, which
sum shall be secured by a deposit of $________________________, which
will be acknowledged by Distributor upon receipt. Distributor is a representative
in the sale of the rotorblades for various manufacturers,
all companies hereinafter called
1. Prior to purchase of the aircraft components, Purchaser acknowledges that he/she has determined the suitability of such aircraft components for his/her intended use and purpose, and Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection with such determination of suitability.
2. Distributor/Supplier agrees to deliver to Purchaser the aircraft components within the approximate time frame set forth above (see Important Instructions: item #4). In the event such aircraft components cannot be delivered to Purchaser by Distributor/Supplier or its agents within that approximate time frame, Distributor/Supplier shall give the Purchaser notice in writing or by telephone and Distributor/Supplier shall have the right, but not the obligation, to reschedule a new delivery date, subject to Purchaser's reasonable satisfaction. In the event Distributor/Supplier is unable to deliver the aircraft components to Purchaser, for whatever reason, whether by Act of God, war, labor difficulties, accident or otherwise, then Purchaser shall be entitled to a full refund of his/her deposit. Acceptance of such refund by Purchaser shall release Distributor/Supplier from any and all liability for any causes of action, claims, damages or losses of whatsoever nature.
3. Any balance due Distributor/Supplier shall be paid by Purchaser to Distributor/Supplier at least ten (10) days prior to delivery unless other terms are agreed upon. Failure of the Purchaser to pay the balance when due shall excuse the Distributor/Supplier's obligation to deliver the aircraft components until said sum is paid in full; and if said sum remains unpaid within fifteen (15) days from the projected delivery date, this Purchase Order Contract, and Distributor/Supplier's obligation hereunder, shall terminate.
4. Upon the failure or refusal of Purchaser to complete the purchase of all aircraft components identified herein, for any reason, other than cancellation due to Distributor/Supplier's being unable to deliver the aircraft components, the cash deposits shall be retained by the Distributor/Supplier as liquidated damages.
5. Distributor/Supplier reserves the right to alter the design or substitute or replace components of equal specification at any time without notice or obligation to Purchaser to make such alteration or substitution to the items covered by this contract either before or subsequent to delivery thereof to Purchaser. No such alteration, substitution or replacement shall be deemed to create any liability or new warranty on the part of Distributor/Supplier with respect to such component, other than those contained within this contract, nor shall such alteration or substitution be deemed to be an admission as to any design defect, inaccuracy, or defect in quality of workmanship or manufacturing with respect to the original component being altered, substituted or replaced.
6. The purchase price for the items specified on the face of this contract does not include excise taxes, use taxes or occupational taxes based on sales volume, import taxes or duties, or any other fees or tariffs as may be pertinent to the sale of the aircraft components. Purchaser agrees to pay to Distributor/Supplier, or the applicable government authority, any such additional fees, taxes, or tariffs that may arise out of this transaction.
7. Distributor/Supplier's obligation to perform and Purchaser's right to receive delivery of the aircraft components herein shall terminate, upon written notice of Distributor/Supplier, at any time that Distributor/Supplier determines such termination is required because of the enactment, interpretation, or any other action, or requirement of a governmental entity or regulating body which makes completion of this contract commercially and/or financially unreasonable for the Distributor/Supplier. Purchaser's sole remedy against Distributor/Supplier for any termination of this contract for financial or commercial unreasonableness shall be to receive refund of any deposit or purchase price paid by Purchaser to Distributor/Supplier.
Signed by PURCHASER this ________ day of ____________________
| VI home |
Other interesting links: | heli/gyro plans | books/videos | Hot Specials